Therapy for children and young people in Glasgow
Children and young people may benefit from therapy to provide support while they work through issues that are troubling them. Children may feel anxious, down, lack confidence or struggle with feelings of anger. They may also have difficulties with friendships or studying. Our experienced and skilled professionals can provide the support your child or young person needs to help them flourish.
How can you help my child?
Our specialist psychologists and psychological therapists are experienced in working with young people when things are not going well – helping them get back on the right track. We also offer family therapy at our Glasgow centre, which may be more suitable in certain situations.
We have helped many children and young people with a broad range of issues, including:
- Changes in family life and relationships
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Emotional issues following bereavement
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Adolescent or child behaviours, e.g. attention and over-activity difficulties
- Adolescent or child mental health
- Post-trauma issues
- Substance and alcohol abuse
How do I find out more about therapy for children and young people or make a booking?
For more about our children and young persons’ service or to book an initial session please contact us.
Michelle Aghion, Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Online only)