Family therapy in Glasgow
We are pleased to offer family therapy to support families in the Glasgow area. Our family therapists are fully trained and experienced in working with family groups. They offer a range of techniques and will adapt their approach to suit the specific issues your family is experiencing. We also offer therapy for individuals, including therapy for children and young people.
There are many issues that impact on families and the relationships within them. Family therapists are particularly used to supporting families experiencing:
- Changes in family life or relationships
- Parenting issues
- Emotional issues resulting from bereavement
- Eating disorders
- Couples and relationship issues
- Separation or divorce
- Adolescent and child behaviours or mental health
- Adult mental health
- Adoption and fostering
- Social policy such as child protection
- Domestic violence
- Post-trauma issues
To find out more about family therapy or to book an initial session please contact us.