Option 2: Coaching for weight loss / weight management package
Often people are aware they want to, and would benefit from, losing some weight, but can’t seem to make the first step towards doing so, or are easily derailed when they do begin. If this sounds familiar then coaching for weight loss could be the answer. Coaching can help clients identify what is preventing successful weight loss and provide a sense of direction and control over the process. This course includes five individual sessions with one of our coaching practitioners who will help clients identify the blocks to their weight loss and ways to move beyond them.
Cost: £374* (for 5 sessions).
We will work with clients on a one-to-one basis to understand personal circumstances. We will tailor an approach which will help clients establish and execute a plan of action. By identifying the blocks to weight loss, coaching can help clients move beyond them. Coaching can help clients achieve the healthy lifestyle they want and in doing so can also improve self esteem and provide a sense of purpose.
Through the coaching sessions you will be helped to identify realistic goals for personal health and weight and supported as you work towards these. A series of tools and techniques will be used to help identify unhealthy patterns and habits and to enable clients to identify and remove triggers to behaviours that are preventing their weight loss.
Structure of coaching for weight loss sessions
An initial course of five sessions is recommended, one session every two weeks. Although the content of the sessions will depend entirely on the individual client a general outline is given below to give you an idea of what to expect.
- Session 1: The first introductory session would outline the coaching process and the roles and responsibilities of both the coach and the client. It would involve a mini life audit where your practitioner would assess your overall levels of satisfaction with your life. This would lead to an in-between session assignment to be completed before the second session.
- Session 2: The in-between session assignment would be used as the basis for the second session where the client’s desired outcomes for the sessions would be identified. During this session we would work on establishing the items that our client wants to work on and setting an agenda for the remaining sessions. The client’s overall motivations for weight loss and barriers or blocks encountered so far will be examined here.
- Sessions 3 and 4: These would consist of choosing items from the client’s agenda to work on. Different tools and techniques would be used to help clients identify and change thoughts and behaviours which are impeding the ability to lose weight and gain a healthy lifestyle. These sessions will enable clients to move forward with their weight loss plans and to understand and recognise any thinking errors they commonly make which are stopping them. In-between session assignments would be used to help clients maintain focus and to progress while gathering important information about their habits and the triggers to self defeating behaviours which could prevent them from reaching their goals.
- Session 5: Finally there is a review session to consolidate what has been achieved and to plan how the client can move forward as their own self coach.
A monthly follow on session is recommended for this course to keep clients focused and accountable and to help achieve lasting success. A coach can help challenge clients, give a sense of direction and, by making the client accountable and asking difficult questions, can help clients stay on track towards a healthier life.
* Please note we are only able to offer this price to individual clients paying for the whole course in full at the start. For further information or to book this course, please contact us